Online Management Duties of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) Training Course
Why Should You Complete Your PSCS Training Course Online?
The role of the project supervisor construction stage (PSCS) is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage. The project supervisor construction stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in that position until all construction work on the project is completed. In Ireland, it is legally required to appoint a PSCS for construction projects under the Safety, Health and Welfare (Construction) Regulations 2013.
This Online PSCS Training Course will outline your obligations in managing and directing safety matters as a PSCS during the construction phase of a project.
Advantages of completing the course online
- 24/7 Access, Anytime, Anywhere: Learn at your convenience, 365 days a year. Access the course material at your pace and on your schedule without downtime off-site.
- Flexibility is Key: Complete the course on your terms, at your pace. Whether it’s on your home PC or mobile device, the choice is yours.
- No Travel Hassles: Say goodbye to long journeys to course venues. Learn from the comfort of your preferred environment.
“The Online PSCS Training course was very easy to follow, it delivered all the information and knowledge that I need to carry out the role.”
Guillaume Rhein, Harrington Precast Concrete
Certification You Can Trust: Upon successful completion of the course and meeting the assessment criteria, receive a Certificate of Completion awarded by Safety Wise Advice Services.
CPD (Continual Professional Development)
Completing the course may also contribute towards your CPD (Continual Professional Development).
Comprehensive Course Overview
This Course is designed to assist those who carry out the role of PSCS and/or require an understanding of the role and its functions and duties as per the Safety, Health and Welfare (Construction Regulations) 2013.
At the end of the course, learners will have the knowledge and training required to assist in carrying out the role in a competent manner.
There are 4 Sections: H&S Legislation applicable to the role of PSCS, Codes of Practice applicable to the role of PSCS, Definitions; and Duties of the PSCS. Within each section are a number of Lectures. At the end of each Section is a Multi format assessment which is marked.
Each Lecture must be completed as well as attempting each question. Please note that progress through the course and assessments will be monitored.
Please contact us for full details of the course and the assessments.
This course caters to various roles within the industry, including Main Contractors, PSCS, Clients, PSDP, and Subcontractors.
Estimate a total of 8 hours for course completion, with a generous 1-month window to finish at your own pace. Login details provided once payment in full is received.
Here is an outline of some of the things we will cover in this course….
- Overview of Health and Safety Legislation applicable to the role of the PSCS
- Codes of Practice
- The Design and Management Duties of the PSCS as per the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Construction Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 291 of 2013)
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) 2007 and 2016
- Other Legislation applicable to the role of PSCS
- General Principles of Prevention
- Co-ordination and Co-operation
- Safety and Health Plan
- Safety File
- Preventing Unauthorised Access
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Notification to the HSA
- Keeping of Records
- Site Welfare Facilities
- Traffic and Pedestrian Routes
- Powers to issue Directions
- Site Safety Representative
What does it cost? The full course fee is €360 inclusive of all tuition, assessments, learner registration and certification. And remember, the course can be completed in full ONLINE.
Enroll now with a one-time payment and gain immediate access to our comprehensive course. Take the first step towards your learning journey and start transforming your skills instantly.
For any further enquiries regarding payment, contact Geraldine at email@example.com