Online PSCS Training Course
- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
Management Duties of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS)
Advantages of completing the course online
- 24/7 access 365 days a year
- Complete in your own time at your own pace
- No downtime off site
- Can be completed on home PC or Mobile device
- No travelling long distances to course venue
Please click here to read a sample of Testimonials for the course so far.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the Course and achievement of the required mark for the multi-format assessments. This Certificate is issued by Safety Wise Advice Services.
This Course is designed to assist those who carry out the role of PSCS and/or require an understanding of the role and its functions and duties as per the Safety, Health and Welfare (Construction Regulations) 2013.
At the end of the course, learners will have the knowledge and training required to assist in carrying out the role in a competent manner.
There are 4 Sections: H&S Legislation applicable to the role of PSCS, Codes of Practice applicable to the role of PSCS, Definitions; and Duties of the PSCS.
Within each section are a number of Lectures.
At the end of each Section is a Multi format assessment which is marked.
Each Lecture must be completed as well as attempting each question. Please note that progress through the course and assessments will be monitored.
Please contact us for full details of the course and the assessments.
- Main Contractor
- Overview of Health and Safety Legislation applicable to the role of the PSCS
- Codes of Practice
- The Design and Management Duties of the PSCS as per the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Construction Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 291 of 2013)
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) 2007 and 2016
- Other Legislation applicable to the role of PSCS
- General Principles of Prevention
- Co-ordination and Co-operation
- Safety and Health Plan
- Safety File
- Preventing Unauthorised Access
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Notification to the HSA
- Keeping of Records
- Site Welfare Facilities
- Traffic and Pedestrian Routes
- Powers to issue Directions
- Site Safety Representative
It is estimated that the course will take 8 hours to complete in full.
A 2 month period will be given in which to complete the course, with Login details provided once payment in full is received.
An Introduction to the Course.
Health and Safety Legislation applicable to the role of PSCS
In this first section of the course, we learn what pieces of Legislation are applicable to the role of the PSCS when carrying out such duties on a Construction Project.